The PEC Core Compliance Safety Training program, a 24-hour safety training course, combines the health, safety and environmental training certifications - OSHA and BOEMRE (Bureau of Ocean Energy Management, Regulation and Enforcement) - most requested by oilfield operators and gas drilling employers.
PEC Core Compliance Safety Training is SafeGulf and SafeLandUSA accredited and is accepted by every major and most mid-major operators in the USA, Canada and Qatar.
This in depth training program, provided by United Alliance Services, will ensure your employees are compliant with your customers’, OSHA and BOEMRE safety training requirements.
Over 25 of the leading oil and gas operators accept this PEC Core Compliance Safety Training as it meets their requirements.
The 24-Hour PEC Safety Core Compliance Safety Training Course includes the following;
- Offshore Orientation (API RP 75 & API RP T-1)
- Confined Space Entrant / Attendant (OSHA 29 CFR 1910.146)
- Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S) (OSHA 29 CFR 1910.1000)
- Lockout/Tag-out (OSHA 29 CFR 1910.147)
- Fall Protection (OSHA 29 CFR 1926.500)
- Hazmat (HM 126) (DOT 49 CFR Part 171)
- Hazardous Communications (OSHA 29 CFR 1910.1200)
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Hearing Conservation (OSHA 29 CFR 1910.95)
- Emergency Response
- Process Safety Management
- Welding Safety
- Hazwoper (Oper.) (OSHA 29 CFR 1910.120 and API RP 75)
- Fire Protection
- Medical Records
- Forklift Safety (OSHA 29 CFR 1910.178)
- Respiratory Protection (OSHA 29 CFR 1910.134)
- Electrical Safety
- Terrorism Response Awareness Program (TRAP)
Call to schedule a private training! (877) 399-1698