Contractor CRISIS Management Workshop
This half-day workshop provides a hands-on opportunity for participants to experience and identify the critical aspects of crisis management. This workshop prepares participants for a crisis in their business and demonstrates a proactive approach to responding to the crisis.
- The analysis and assessment of threats and events
- The alignment of ‘actions’ to ‘facts’ while discounting rumors, speculation, and assumptions
- The development and implementation of alternative responses
- The orderly communication of information and decisions to those involved
- Managing the crisis from the beginning to end
- How to develop individual agency action plans
Who Should Attend:
All personnel whose related responsibilities include: Small Business Owners; Safety Directors; Site and Plant Managers; Administrators and Supervisors.
Various OSHA and EPA Regulations
Massachusetts, Rhode Island