Fundamentals Of Construction Project Management
This one-day seminar is designed to provide participants with an overview of the duties and responsibilities of a construction project manager. As construction sites begin to move forward, there is an increasing need for construction project managers. This seminar benefits engineers, designers and managers in all different forms of construction projects and those professions who work alongside construction projects.
- Effectively manage projects, staff, and budgets, both off and on job sites
- Collaborate with subcontractors, clients, government agencies and others
- Develop strategies to ensure quality and minimize exposure to lawsuits
- Manage and minimize risk and insurance costs
- Perform negotiations and use strategic conflict resolution strategies
- Navigate contracts, accounting requirements, and cash flow
Who Should Attend:
This course is designed for all construction personnel including engineers; designers; managers; city planning staff; subcontractors; and developers.
Various OSHA Regulations
Massachusetts, Rhode Island