Support your local small business by shopping small this Saturday, November 24th. After you’ve filled your belly with Thanksgiving turkey on Thursday, skip the Black Friday and Cyber Monday madness, and do your holiday shopping Saturday locally and support small businesses in your community.
Why is Shopping Small Important?
- Small businesses improve local economies by creating jobs.
- Shopping locally means less of a carbon footprint. Both you and your purchases have traveled less distance to make it home.
- It saves you time! Forget about giant box stores where you have to navigate through an acre of aisles and long lines, dodging other shoppers’ carts and children amped up on sugary bribes.
- When small, local businesses thrive, that means more taxes collected in your community that can go to things like schools, parks and community programs.
- Small entrepreneurs dream big! Be a part of someone’s dream come true.
- You get great deals!
Support our Small Business
In support of Small Business Saturday United Alliance Services and OccuMed of New England is offering a 10% discount for all open enrollment classes booked on Saturday, November 24th. To register, visit our open enrollment calendar. We’ll also discount any requests for proposals for private training classes received that day. To make a request, chat us on our website, email firstname.lastname@example.org or leave us a message by calling 833-OCCUMED.
Small Businesses Near Me
Shopping small is one of the easiest ways you can simplify your life and support your local community this holiday season. Check out the American Express Small Business Saturday Map for a list of small businesses in your area. Happy shopping and happy Thanksgiving!