Join our growing team of occupational safety and health instructors delivering quality programs to our clients such as; AD Makepeace, JIBEI Local 3, Mass Water Resources Authority, Mass. Maritime Academy, New York University, NY Presbyterian Hospital, TG Gallagher, and many more.
Assess and enhance occupational safety and health professional training programs for established clients and contracts. Assist with activities, including risk assessments, facility technical support, and client meetings, conduct on-site evaluation activities, and write reports. Provide compliance training analysis for the development of occupational safety and health compliance protocols, policies, and guidance. Develop and provide occupational safety and health training to clients’ facility personnel and auditors. Provide broader corporate occupational safety and health program support related to compliance improvement, risk mitigation, training, and guidance development.
· Minimum of five (5) years training experience in the construction industry and within select segments of general, construction, medical, and maritime industries.
· Ten (10+) years of experience with assisting organizations in occupational safety and health compliance and risk management.
· Knowledge of OSHA regulations and federal, state, local, and industry occupational safety and health regulations and standards.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Safety Management or related field preferred.
· OSHA 500 Instructor Certification for Construction and General Industry required.
· Must have strong training delivery and dynamic presentation skills.
· Intermediate level computer skills in MS Office products required.
Experience with conducting occupational safety and health inspections and audits
Ability to be organized
Ability to work independently
Certified Safety Professional (CSP) preferred.
Certified Industrial Hygienist (CIH) preferred.
Interested and qualified candidates should email letter of interest and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org