"All of our employees reported learning a lot from the training and it was done it an efficient and attention-keeping manner."
This seminar is designed to help employers in the healthcare industry keep their employees and patients safe from harmful incidents. This seminar will provide participants with a better knowledge of the top OSHA violations in healthcare facilities and how they can be avoided. Recently updated OSHA Healthcare standards and their interpretations will be addressed. With the proper tools and knowledge of what an OSHA inspector would look for in your healthcare facility, you can better avoid violations which may incur a large fine.
- Essentials for complying with OSHA’s current Bloodborne Pathogens Standard
- How to properly handle housekeeping and contaminated materials, including: waste; laundry; needles; and more
- How to properly dispose of housekeeping and contaminated materials, including: waste; laundry; needles; and more
- The Respiratory Protection Standards- How to ensure your facility is compliant
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- PPE regulations for exposure to bloodborne pathogens and tuberculosis
- Risks healthcare professionals face
- How to maintain a safe workplace to avoid occupational hazards
Who Should Attend:
All personnel who work within the healthcare sector.
Various OSHA 29CFR1910 Regulations
New England: Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Rhode Island
Tri-State: Connecticut, New York, New Jersey
Mid-Atlantic: Delaware, Maryland, Washington DC