Safety Comes First
No matter where your job takes you, we will lead you to safety
COVID-19 Safety Solutions
Choose the combination that works for your firm:
DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES & TRAINING
COVID-19 CONSULTING BUNDLE
1. COVID-19 written directive/policy on requirements which can be either a corporate policy or a site-specific policy.
5. COVID-19 audit summary report (see attached example) for an audit conducted at the site.
6. Incident Reporting: If in any case in an employee is found to be showing the signs or symptoms of COVID-19 our on-site representative will follow through with a full investigation which includes an incident report.
7. Training Services: As part of the services we offer our clients training on infectious control for site supervisors, that will be responsible for monitoring for COVID-19 compliance and conditions outside of OccuMed’s daily audit/inspection.
8. Record Retention: OccuMed will maintain all records of the services including the daily reports, individual acknowledgment forms (which include the temperatures), and any investigation reports are conducted.
COVID-19 TRAINING (INFECTION CONTROL WEBINAR)
Open Enrollment Classes Sign UP Below or Call us-Private Company Sponsored Classes made available at your convenience!
1. INFECTION CONTROL
3. OSHA CONSTRUCTION (1926) & OSHA GENERAL INDUSTRY (1910) COMPLIANCE
Construction, renovation and demolition activities can affect contractors, subcontractors and the general public. Dust and debris from construction, renovation and demolition activities can be a hazard. Workers can be exposed to hazardous environments and materials such as infectious disease in the workplace by the nature of their business. This course is designed to give the worker a better understanding of infection control, safety, PPE, hazards and mitigation.
OSHA CONSTRUCTION (1926) COMPLIANCE
Our safety professionals have been successfully performing construction safety inspections on some of the largest projects in the Northeast. We identify potential OSHA violations, liability issues and risk exposures while assisting clients with mitigating hazards before they damage the reputation of the company and injure employees.
OSHA GENERAL INDUSTRY (1910) COMPLIANCE