United Alliance Services Corporation (UASC) has an exciting opportunity for a B2B Inside Sales Representative at our corporate office based in East Wareham, MA. UASC is New England’s leading workplace health and safety training and service provider and we are growing! Go to www.uascor.com for more info.
B2B Inside Sales Representative
The B2B Inside Sales Representative primary responsibility is to development new business and to manage incoming sales opportunities for the Training Services Division of UASC. The incumbent will expand UASC’s business with existing customers as well as the development of new accounts.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage existing customer base within region with the highest level of integrity and customer service;
- Secure profitable new business with both existing customers and new prospects;
- Develop and manage a pipeline of monthly and quarterly revenue growth opportunities;
- Coordinate with Marketing to develop and implement promotional programs;
- Develop proposals and contracts under the direction of the Training Department’s Divisional Manager;
- Assist in meeting and/or exceed the training departments quarterly volume and profitability goals;
- Utilizes Salesforce to maintain calls and sales record of prospects and customers, showing objectives, contacts, etc. and utilizing for follow up;
- HS Diploma required, Bachelor’s Degree preferred, or equivalent experience;
- 4+ years of military, technical management, or other customer service experience required and/or;
- 4+ years of insurance or training service experience or other transferable industry experience and/or;
- 4+ years of proven track record delivering B2B sales and/or operational results;
- Strong leadership, self-initiative, resource utilization, and time management skills, as well as team focused;
- Solid interpersonal, written and verbal communication, presentation, and strong computer skills;
- Ability to travel locally and regionally as required;
- Experience using Salesforce or other CRM required;
- Strong ability to work independently/autonomously
- Part-time (20 – 24 hours)
UASC believes in the growth and development of our diverse workforce. EOE/M/F/D/V
The candidate chosen for this role will be offered a condition offer of employment that is subject to a satisfactory result of a full and comprehensive background check.