- This event has passed.
40 Hour EM-385 Compliance Course (5 Days)
January 7 @ 8:00 am - January 11 @ 4:30 pm UTC-4$999
This course is designed for those who will be performing the duties as a Site Safety and
Health Officer (SSHO) on a United States Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) government
project under EM-385 requirements. The course will earn both an OSHA outreach
Construction 30- hour Department of Labor (DOL) card and proof of the documented 40
hours training required under EM-385.
- Preparation of Site-Specific Accident Prevention Plan (APP) EM-385 01.A.11
- Site Safety Health Officer’s Qualifications & Responsibilities EM-385 01.A.17
- Activity Hazard Analysis (AHA) development EM-385 01.A.13
- Cranes and Rigging EM-385 15+16
- Personnel training EM-385 01.B
- Emergency planning and response EM-385 01.E+F
- Site auditing/inspection and deficiency identification process EM-385 01.A.2
- Requirements of the Fall protection Program EM-385 section 21
- Accident reporting and Recordkeeping EM-385 01.D
- UASCE EM-385 specific requirements beyond OSHA
- Specific sections upon customer request
- Any recent changes to the EM 385-1-1
Who Should Attend: Employees who are assigned to be SSHO, Supervisors or Program
Managers on a United States Army Corps of Engineers project complying with Em-385
regulations. Regulatory Requirements: OSHA 29CFR 1926;EM-385 and various ANSI standards.
Class Hours: 8:00 am – 4:30 pm each day