- This event has passed.
EM-385 Annual Refresher Course (8 Hours)
April 26 @ 8:00 am - 4:30 pm UTC-4$299
This course is designed for those who have completed the 40 hour course and will continue
performing the duties as a Site Safety and Health Officer (SSHO) on a United States Army
Corps of Engineers (USACE) government project under EM-385 requirements.
- Preparation of Site-Specific Accident Prevention Plan (APP) EM-385 01.A.11
- Site Safety Health Officer’s Qualifications & Responsibilities EM-385 01.A.17
- Activity Hazard Analysis (AHA) development EM-385 01.A.13
- Cranes and Rigging EM-385 15+16
- Personnel training EM-385 01.B
- Emergency planning and response EM-385 01.E+F
- Site auditing/inspection and deficiency identification process EM-385 01.A.2
- Requirements of the Fall protection Program EM-385 section 21
- Accident reporting and Recordkeeping EM-385 01.D
- UASCE EM-385 specific requirements beyond OSHA
- Specific sections upon customer request
- Any recent changes to the EM 385-1-1
Who Should Attend:
Employees who completed the 40 hour within the last 12 months and
need to maintain competency with the EM-385 required documented training.
OSHA 29CFR 1926; United States Army Corps of Engineers
(USACE) EM-385 and various ANSI standards.
8:00AM to 4:30PM