- This event has passed.
8 Hour Fall Protection For The Competent Person
June 7 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm UTC-4$299
This course is designed for those who require an in-depth knowledge of the OSHA Fall Protection standard. Competent Person training will be provided in the areas of fall hazard identification, the different types of available Fall Protection systems as well as Personal Fall Arrest Systems (PFAS).
- Identifying and preventing fall hazards
- Requirements of the OSHA Standard
- Use and application of conventional Fall Protection Systems
- Inspection and use of personal fall arrest equipment
- Competent Person training requirements
- Pre-planning techniques to eliminate fall exposures
- Rescue considerations
Who Should Attend:
- OSHA 29CFR 1926.500
- OSHA 29CFR 1926.501
- OSHA 29CFR 1926.502