Just 15 miles south of Boston, Massachusetts and 30 miles north of Providence, Rhode Island. Our new OSHA safety training center located in Canton, Massachusetts is registering students for our first programs, which will be an OSHA/EPA 40hr HazWoper course scheduled from Monday, February 3rd-7th, 2020 and followed by our second program which will be a OSHA 10/30 hour construction outreach course starting the week of February 10th-14th, 2020.
President of United Alliance Services, Valerie Wakefield Bianco said, “It is with great excitement that I am able to announce we opened the enrollment for our first OSHA classes of 2020 in the greater Boston location… All of our staff has done an outstanding job getting the new training center off to a great start. In the next few weeks, we will be diligently working on adding all of our health, wellness and safety compliance programs to the new training centers online Events Calendar. We will continue to expand our course offering with a variety of new OSHA, EPA, DOT and USACE safety training programs consisting of the awareness level seminars lasting 1-3 hours to advanced level supervisory and competent person programs which extend over several days”.
Like all UASC locations, Boston students will gain the quality education and training needed to start a new career or will receive advanced professional training required to maintain OSHA compliance. All UASC and OccuMed programs combine both hands-on experience and in-class technical training. Our administrative staff will work with every student to determine their eligibility, and then help them find the appropriate level and type of training to meet their professional needs.
The entire staff at United Alliance and OccuMed are excited about this new location opening in the greater Boston area and the potential to help new students begin their careers or to meet their professional development requirements. For more information about our Boston location and the training programs provided, call us at 877-399-1698 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In 2020 UASC will continue offering on-site tailored training to meet clients regulatory requirements and will be offering the below public open enrollment training at our new greater Boston, Massachusetts location;
- OSHA 10/30 Hour Construction Outreach Training
- OSHA 10/30 Hour General Industry Outreach Training
- OSHA 10/30 Hour Maritime Outreach Training
- USACE EM385 1-1- 24 Hour Fall Protection Training
- Right-To-Know/Hazard Communication Training
- DOT Safe Transportation of Hazardous Materials Training
- Emergency Response Team Training
- Hazardous Waste Handlers’ Training
- 8 Hour HazWoper Training
- 24 Hour HazWoper Training
- Respiratory Training & Fit Testing
- Reasonable Suspicion Training
- Workplace Violence Training
- Active Shooter Training
- Lockout / Tagout Training
- Back Safety/Proper Lifting Techniques Training
- Eye Safety Training
- Electrical Safety Training
- Ergonomic Training
- Forklift Training and Evaluation
- Hearing Conservation Training
- Injury and Illness Prevention Plan Training
- Lab Safety / Chemical Hygiene Program Training
- Bloodborne Pathogen Training
- First Aid/CPR/Automated External Defibrillator (AED) Training
- Confined Space Training
To meet client needs, training can be conducted outside of regular business hours, and many courses are available in Spanish. Contact our office for a quote for your facility’s or construction project’s specific OSHA training needs in 2020.
UASC also provides online Internet-based training to meet compliance requirements. Visit us at https://unitedallianceservices.com/safety-training/online-safety-courses/