OSHA Safety Training for Municipalities & Schools
Starting February 2019, public employees are required to provide OSHA safety training and maintain OSHA compliance with job sites and safety training.
OSHA – UASC Training for MUNICIPALITIES:
- Address the OSHA training requirements specific to each department
- Training standards help municipalities perform jobs safely reducing worker comp, medical leave times, and injuries on the job.
- Choose up to six electives that best suits your team members.
- We maintain copies of all training’s, so if your system is compromised, we have a backup.
- We’ll notify you when refreshers need to be renewed, so it’s one less thing to fall through the cracks.
- We have developed the training programs allowing you to focus on your area of expertise
Click here for OSHA Safety Training for Municipalities!
OSHA – UASC Training for SCHOOLS:
- Experienced OSHA safety regulations instructors
- Help school employees perform their jobs safely by outlining first-hand, real-life scenarios
- You choose the sessions that best suit your team members as you know them best
- We maintain backup copies of all training documentation
- Notifications when refreshers need to be renewed
- We have developed the training programs, which is our area of expertise, to allow you to focus on your area of expertise – running an efficient school system.
Click here for OSHA Safety Training for MA Schools!
If you are attending the MMA Trade Show & Meeting on 1/18/19 – 1/19/19 come visit our booth #721 to learn much more on how we can help!