OSHA Safety Training Courses
United Alliance Services Corporation specialize in providing OSHA training courses.
Sign Up for Our Popular OSHA Courses
- UASCE – EM 385 24 Hour Fall Protection for the Competent Person Course
- OSHA 8 Hour Hazwoper Refresher
- OSHA 10 Hour Construction Course
- OSHA 30 Hour Construction Course
- 40 Hour HAZWOPER
- Fall Protection for the Competent Person
- OSHA 10 Hour General Industry Outreach Course
- OSHA 10 Hour Maritime #7615 Outreach Course for Shipyard Employment
- OSHA Basic Rigger & Signal Person Course (4 Hours)
- Respiratory Protection Awareness, Fit Testing, and Medical Evaluation Questionnaire
- Powered Industrial Truck (PIT) Operator Training and Certification
- Standard First Aid and Adult CPR/AED
- Aerial and Scissor Lift Safety Awareness Course
Our instructional staff are qualified and experienced in creating occupational safety and health management solutions.
United Alliance Services Corporation provides occupational safety and health management services throughout the Northeast. We help our clients achieve a safer work environment, which typically results in a healthier bottom-line profit. We believe that companies who properly manage and budget their worker’s safety and health, are positioned to operate more efficiently and and become more profitable.
United Alliance can help your company or organization develop, implement, and maintain a safety and health program that meets and exceeds OSHA safety requirements and in most cases is much more cost effective than managing the personnel and process internally.