Confined Space Entry Online Training
This awareness course is for all employees who are required to enter non-permit required confined spaces to conduct work activities such as inspections and other non-related permit work. Students will be made aware of the hazards of confined spaces. It’s understood that participants will not be allowed nor required to enter permit required confined spaces for the purpose of isolating, eliminating, or controlling hazards. Your company’s written confined space policy can be discussed.
- Introduction to OSHA standards
- Confined Space hazards including atmospheric, engulfment, electrical, mechanical, and structural configuration
- Recognizing/avoiding confined space hazards
- Understanding the employee’s responsibilities and limitations as an entrant into a non-permit required confined space
Who Should Attend:
Engineers, contractor personnel and others assigned to enter non permit required confined space entry for purposes of inspection, testing and non-hazardous maintenance.
- OSHA 29CFR 1910.146 (Permit Required Confined Space)
- OSHA 29 CFR 1910.147 (Lockout/Tagout)