Fire Safety Online Training
This course focuses on making individuals aware of the danger of fire, the nature of fire, proper use of extinguishers, and how to prevent fires in the workplace.
- The chemistry of fire
- Different classes of fire
- Emergency action plans
- Fire prevention and good housekeeping
- Electrical and chemical hazards
- Proper Storage of compressed gas cylinders
- Understanding the hazards of flammables and combustibles
- The proper use/inspection of fire extinguishers
Who Should Attend:
Employees who work in construction, general industry, and office buildings
No details provided.