Aerial Lift Safety Awareness Course
The Aerial Lift Safety Awareness Course is designed for employees who operate or work around aerial lifts. The class provides participants with a basic understanding of the OSHA Standards governing areal lifts and methods available to prevent fall hazards.
- Review OSHA Standards governing aerial lifts
- Discuss the hazards associated with operating aerial lifts
- Understanding rated load capacities for lifting personnel, tools, and materials
- General requirements regarding fall protection
- Pre-planning techniques to avoid aerial lift related accidents
- Training considerations
Who Should Attend:
All employees required to operate or work around aerial lifts.
- OSHA 29CFR 1926.453
- OSHA 29CFR 1926.556
- OSHA 29CFR 1910.269
Massachusetts, Rhode Island