Construction Safety Orientation
This course is designed to inform new construction workers and site visitors in and around construction sites of the potential hazards and safe work practices associated with the construction industry. The content in this course is designed to comply with the intent of the applicable regulatory requirements.
- Communicate chemical hazards.
- Hazard Communication Program.
- Prevent slips, trips, and falls.
- PPE requirements.
- Handling material.
- Working with hand and power tools.
- Electrical hazards.
- Trenching and excavating.
- Good housekeeping practices.
- Welding or cutting.
Who Should Attend:
Supervisors, safety committees, corporate managers, department managers, and accident investigation team members
- Various OSHA Regulations
Massachusetts, Rhode Island