Environmental Management For Construction Projects
This one-day seminar is designed to provide construction managers, engineers, general contractors and building managers with an enhanced ability to integrate environmental issues into new construction projects, during building renovation, and on maintenance projects. This seminar helps support the efficient and effective management of environmental processes in the development and construction of projects by providing current information on federal requirements and identifying best practices.
- Provide a better understanding of asbestos
- Provide knowledge of issues in lead-based paint, mold, and related environmental issues
- Focus on tips and techniques related to project management
- Focus on improving the quality of environmental documentation
- Basic elements of environmental analysis and review
Who Should Attend:
This course is designed for all construction personnel.
Various OSHA and EPA Regulations
Massachusetts, Rhode Island