Introduction To Industrial Hygiene
This 30 hour course will introduce the student to the basic concepts of industrial hygiene. Participants will gain familiarity with the basic terms and essential concepts of the field.
- Elements of a workplace health program
- Compliance with air contaminant standards
- Compliance with hazard communication
- Compliance with hazardous-waste standard
- Compliance with the asbestos standard
- Compliance with the blood borne pathogens standard
- Compliance with the noise standard
- Compliance with the respiratory standard
- Compliance with ventilation standards
- OSHA record keeping for health/OSHA 300 Log
Who Should Attend:
All construction, general industry, employees, supervisors, and environmental health and safety personnel who have responsibilities in the area of industrial hygiene should attend this course.
Various OSHA regulations
Massachusetts, Rhode Island