Spill Prevention Control And Countermeasure (SPCC)
This seminar is designed for construction and general industry employers who are required to plan for on-site environmental emergency and who are required to maintain Spill Prevention Control and Countermeasure (SPCC) plans and procedures for dealing with emergency situations involving loss of containment in general terms.
The primary focus of this seminar is on the emergency planning. Participants will be engaged in classroom discussions on the development and implementation of compliance plans and will be guided on compliance within federal, state and local regulatory requirements.
- Containing and controlling incidents to minimize the effects and limit danger to, the environment, the property, and the people.
- Implementing measures necessary to protect the environment and the people
- Description of the actions needed to control conditions at events, and limit their consequences, including a description of the safety equipment and resources available
- Training staff in the duties they will be expected to perform
- Systems for informing local authorities and emergency services
- Post-release investigation and remediation activities
Who Should Attend:
All personnel whose related responsibilities include: on-site environmental emergency, and who participates in Spill Prevention Control and Countermeasure (SPCC) planning.
Various EPA, DEP and OSHA Regulations
Massachusetts, Rhode Island