OSHA 30 Hour Training Course Overview
General contractors, foremen and construction health and safety personnel- ensure the safety of your workers and reduce workers compensation claims by completing your OSHA 30 Hour Construction certification.
This four day course will cover the OSHA 29 CFR 1926 Construction standards in depth, including the focus four hazards. Attendees will learn about health and safety programs. Upon completion of this course, attendees will receive their OSHA 30 Construction certification.
All attendees will become familiar with reading and using the OSHA 29CFR 1926 Construction Standards. Other OSHA related regulations will also be discussed. Students will be presented with more safety related information and OSHA Standards as compared to the 10-Hour OSHA Construction course. The course will cover all the Subparts of the Construction Standard.
- Instruction to OSHA Standards,
- Subpart C: General Safety and Health Provisions, Competent Person
- STD3-1.1, “Clarification of Citation Policy Regarding 29 CFR 1926.20, 29 CFR 1926.21 and related General Safety and Health Provisions”; Safety Programs
- Subpart D: Occupational Health and Environmental Controls (emphasis on Hazard Communication), Health hazards in Construction
- Subpart E: Personal Protective and Lifesaving Equipment
- Subpart F: Fire Protection and Prevention
- Subpart H: Materials Handling, Storage, Use and Disposal
- Subpart I: Tools/Hand and Power
- Subpart J: Welding and Cutting
- Subpart K: Electrical
- Subpart L: Scaffolds
- Subpart M: Fall Protection
- Subpart N: Cranes, Derricks, Hoists, Elevators and Conveyors
- Subparts 0, W, and G: Motor Vehicles, Mechanized Equipment, Marine Operations, Rollover Protective Structures and Overhead Protection; and Signs, Signals and Barricades
- Subpart P: Excavations
- Subpart Q: Concrete /Masonry Construction
- Subpart X: Stairways and Ladders
- Confined Space Entry
Get A Free Quote Now
Our senior consultants and instructional staff are qualified and experienced in creating occupational safety and health management solutions.
United Alliance Services Corporation provides occupational safety and health management services throughout the Northeast. We help our clients achieve a safer work environment, which typically results in a healthier bottom-line profit. We believe that companies who properly manage and budget their worker’s safety and health, are positioned to operate more efficiently and and become more profitable.
United Alliance can help your company or organization develop, implement, and maintain a safety and health program that meets and exceeds OSHA safety requirements and in most cases is much more cost effective than managing the personnel and process internally.