Small businesses often do not have the budget for a full-time safety manager, but they still must comply with OSHA regulations.
This reality leaves owners and managers overwhelmed with OSHA requirements while trying to take care of everything else. Your company is left open not only to OSHA liability but is at risk for employee injury as well. Don’t worry, for those business in our service area that includes the major metropolitan areas of New York, Boston, Hartford and Providence, there’s help.
United Alliance Services can help you implement the basics based on your specific needs. United Alliance Services provides cost effective safety and health consulting services customized for your small business. Good safety management makes good business sense. According to OSHA, “implementing a safety and health management program saved between $4 and $6 for every $1 invested.”
Basic Start-Up Plan “The Silver Package”
Our basic plan includes the following services:
1. A site visit to meet with management and conduct a preliminary gap-analysis.
2. Review of written safety and health programs in place.
3. Update of written programs in place and preparation of missing safety and health programs.
4. A report of our findings from the gap-analysis with recommended corrective actions.
Monthly Maintenance Services “The Gold Package”
With our maintenance plan, you determine how often you need us and select from the following menu of services that we can conduct during our visit:
1. Safety and Health Training (in person training)
2. Focused audit (on a certain area, task or OSHA standard)
3. Development of Job Safety Analysis (JSA)
4. Facilitating the safety committee meeting
5. Training the safety committee
6. Incident Investigation
7. OSHA Recordkeeping audit
8. One-on-one OSHA Recordkeeping training
9. Chemical or noise sampling (analysis and rental fees are additional)
10. Indoor air quality testing (analysis and rental fees are additional)
11. Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) hazard analysis
12. Ergonomics assessments
13. Preparation and/or revision of written safety and health programs
14. Respirator fit testing and medical surveillance
If your organization needs more coverage consider our Weekly Maintenance Services “The Platinum Package”. This package works best for companies with more than 250 employees. With the Platinum Package your company will receive the same services included in our Gold Package, but with weekly visits for auditing and reporting. It also includes 12 visits per year for corporate EH&S onsite consulting.
With fixed monthly billing there’s a package that fits every company. If you’d like to learn more about our occupational safety and health management services please give us a call today at 877-399-1698. Or you may request a free quote.