United Alliance Services Corporation is the premier occupational health and safety consulting and training firm in New York City. Our construction safety services are staffed with certified safety professionals, certified industrial hygienists, certified environmental consultants and NYC DOB licensed site safety managers and coordinators. Our consultants are not only versed in OSHA compliance, but are also versed in NYC Department of Building requirements on major construction sites throughout, Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, Staten Island and the Bronx. With site safety managers and coordinators onsite, architects, engineers, construction managers, general contractors, and developers, can reduce injuries and fatalities on the job, reduce the likelihood of incurring OSHA and NYC DOB fines, reduce workers’ compensation premiums and improve workplace health and safety. The value you will receive from our safety professionals will result in an increase in your company’s profitability.
At United Alliance Services, increasing safety awareness and reducing risk is a core principle of our organization. We strive for an injury-free construction environment and the safest workplace possible for employees, clients; construction trades people, union members and the general public. Our goal is to identify and correct potential risks through observations, regular monitoring and staying on top of the latest compliance requirements. Our highly qualified safety professionals develop and regularly update our safety plans.
Safety excellence on all construction projects throughout New York City is our goal as well as our obligation to our clients. From pre-construction consultative services through project completion, we are committed to exceeding our client’s expectations by operating above industry standards with an exceptional site safety management staff and with the highest level of professionalism.
Services Provided by United Alliance Services in New York City Include:
· Construction Site Safety Managers;
· Construction Site Safety Coordinators;
· Construction Site Fire Safety Managers;
· Site Safety Plans & Logistic Plans;
· Construction Site Fire Safety Plans;
· Tenant Protection Plans;
· NYC Noise Mitigation Plans and Dust Mitigation Plans;
· Permit Procurement and Code Consultation;
· Combined Fire Safety and Emergency Action Plans;
· Development of Fire Safety Plans;
· Emergency Action plans (EAP) Consultation;
· HazWoper and HazComm Programs;
· NYC DOB Engineered Drawings; and
· FDNY Fire Guard F-60 / F-93 / F-30, CoF Watchperson.
In addition to New York City Department of Building consultative services, United Alliance Services also provides the following services and products to construction contractors throughout New York City, New York State, Manhattan, Queens, Staten Island, Bronx, Brooklyn, Long Island and Westchester:
· Workplace and occupational health and safety audits;
· Workplace and occupational health and safety training;
· Construction safety equipment, supplies, gear, and apparel;
· Construction safety regulation and compliance reviews;
· Construction safety onsite management services;
· Development of construction safety rules and regulation;
· New York State and NYC DOB safety management;
· OSHA health and safety program and plan development;
· Electrical safety training and NFPA 70E training;
· Safety job recruitment and placement services;
· Safety equipment supply management services;
· Environmental safety management and training;
· Industrial health and safety consultation; and
· OSHA 10 and 30 construction outreach training for the classroom and online.
For more information on New York City and NYC DOB Construction Site Safety Management Services please contact us at 877-399-1698 or via email at email@example.com